Place a water source where you need it with the Merrill MP7502. This yard hydrant is entirely lead free and non-corrosive. The time-tested, thermoplastic head and valve body design make it an excellent choice for installations in all environments. Merrill's MP7502 yard hydrant provides high water flow with an economical design.
- Locking eye on head and lever designed for padlock when not in use, eliminates water waste
- No lock lever control flow rate from a trickle to full
- No need to dig up the hydrant for repair all moving parts are accessible by unscrewing the head from the standpipe
- Fiber reinforced thermoplastic head and heavy duty Celcon valve body offer a non-corrosive option to traditional hydrants
- 3/4 in. female threads for water connection threads onto 3/4 in. male hydrant elbow or tee
- Max water system pressure is 100 psi