If you want better burn times, better flavor and better smoke, the Rockwood All Natural Hardwood Wood Chunks are ready for you to fire up the smoker and show off. These all-natural Missouri wood chunks are 1.5 in. to 2.0 in. in size and are perfect for any smoker type or size. With these chunks, you won't have to worry about any critters or mold because they're carefully heat-treated and kiln-dried. These hickory-flavored wood chunks and are great for cooking beef and pork. You'll get a heavy and smoky flavor like bacon, typically mixed with apple to cut through the harshness and sweeten the flavor. The Rockwood Missouri Wood Chunks are perfect for low and slow smokes over charcoal fires. They're dry and dense and don't require soaking.
- Hardwood smoking wood chunks great for smoking beef and pork
- Wood chunks are 1.5-2.0 in. in size and perfect for any smoker type or size
- Carefully heat-treated and kiln-dried to stomp out critters or mold
- Provides a heavy and smoky flavor like bacon, typically mixed with apple to cut through the harshness and sweeten the flavor
- Can easily overpower poultry, fish and smaller cuts of meat
- Using a gas or electric smoker it's recommended to use wood chips instead
- Bag size: 3 lbs. to 5 lbs.
- Flavor: hickory
- Chunk size: 1.5 in. to 2.0 in.