Scotch Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape is an economical, general purpose, rubber tape. The tape is a highly conformable, linerless EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based electrical insulating tape. The tape is designed for use in splicing and terminating wires and cables rated up to 90°C. The tape will meet industry specifications for flame retardance and has the necessary physical and electrical properties to provide immediate moisture seals and void-free buildup.
- Use for a variety of applications, including moisture-sealing and insulating electrical connections and wire and cable jacket repair
- Self-bonding, insulating tape
- Physical and electrical properties unaffected by degree of stretch
- Stable over wide application temperature range
- Weather resistant tape
- Click Here to See which Electrical Tools you should Use for your Project