Floating Turbidity Barrier provides a restricted flow of silt laden runoff from construction sites. Turbidity Barriers are highly effective in allowing silt and sediment to settle out before being carried into adjacent or adjoining waterways. Often implemented in areas with marine construction, pile driving, site work (storm-water sheet flow) or dredging activities. These barriers work to keep sites in compliance for the duration of the project.
- Floating silt fence helps protect waterways
- Use where type I dot barrier required
- 6 in. Flotation along top of the barrier
- Chain at bottom of the barrier holds in place
- Grommets at ends to attach barriers to each other
- Float is yellow 18 mil PVC