Floating Turbidity Barrier provides a restricted flow of silt laden runoff from construction sites. Turbidity Barriers are highly effective in allowing silt and sediment to settle out before being carried into adjacent or adjoining waterways. Often implemented in areas with marine construction, pile driving, site work (storm-water sheet flow) or dredging activities. These barrier work to keep sites in compliance for the duration of their project.
- Floating silt fence helps protect waterways
- Use where type II dot is required
- Grommets at ends for connecting curtains together
- Chain at bottom of the barrier helps keep it in place
- 8 in. Flotation along top
- Strong yellow 22 mil PVC