Sediment Filter Bags, also known as Dirt Bags or Filter Pump Bags, are designed to control and filter silt and sediment had laden water during dewatering activities. Filter Bags are constructed of non-woven geotextile material that filters soil particles greater than 150 microns. While allowing discharge water to pass through the bag. Each bag has an adjustable spout to accommodate a discharge hose of up to 3 in.
- Made of 8 oz. non-woven filter fabric
- Large enough to be useful yet easy to handle
- Can accommodate up to a 3 in. discharge hose
- Filters out sediment and sand for safe disposal down the storm drain
- Will handle a very high water flow rate
- Can use the included tie string to seal bag