Gibraltar's Butyl Tape is commonly used in metal roofing installations to seal metal-to-metal connections. Conveniently sold in a 50 ft. roll that can easily be cut to length. Gibraltar's Butyl Tape is intended for both commercial and residential roofing applications. It adheres to most clean and dry surfaces and does not harden or crack over time providing an effective barrier against moisture. Recommended for roof slope of 3/12 pitch or greater.
- Elastomeric butyl rubber stays flexible to provide a watertight seal
- Seals around windows, doors and more
- For best results, apply in dry conditions above 40° F
- Embed sealant by pressing the silicone release paper with light evenly applied pressure
- Remove release paper prior to fastening of adjoining surfaces
- 1/2 in. x 3/32 in. x 50 ft.