Concrete foundation cylinders are hydraulically pressed into the soil beneath a foundation, utilizing the mass of the structure as resistance. Cylinders are placed one on top of another and pressed down until this column meets sufficient resistance to lift the structure. The house is then lifted back to a level position.
- High strength concrete construction for lasting durability
- Once installed, concrete cylinders can have a load applied immediately
- Cost effective system compared to steel piers
- Proven record of performance
- Interested in purchasing a pallet? Purchase 96
- Return Policy