The Charm Hydrangea has a rounded growth habit and will produce large rose-purple blooms from spring to summer. The leaves on the Charm Hydrangea are oval and light green with serrated edges. The color or your hydrangea will range with the pH of the soil it is planted in. More acidic soils will make the color of the blooms bluer/purple and in Alkaline soils the blooms produced will tend to be pinker.
- Important, this product will be dormant from mid November until April
- Grows and flowers best in partial-mostly shade, can tolerate filtered sun
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Fertilize every spring with slow-release fertilizer
- Very low maintenance plant once established