Simple to grow and reliably gorgeous all year long, you can’t go wrong with the Emerald Green Arborvitae. The Emerald Green lives up to its name with magnificent green foliage that shimmers in the breeze, and only becomes more impressive as they mature. This arborvitae’s thick foliage and reliable pyramidal growth habit makes it the perfect choice for creating a solid, natural, privacy screen that won’t discolor in winter, unlike other arborvitaes. In addition to its beauty, Emerald Greens are extremely hardy, with the ability to resist extreme weather, grow in many different soil types and qualities, and withstand droughts.
- Botanical name: Thuja Occidentalis
- Mature size 12-15 ft. H x 3-4 ft. W
- Shipping size is approximately 1.5-2.5 ft. tall
- Adapts to many soil types
- Full sun-part shade
- Very low maintenance once plant is established
- Fertilize in spring with slow-release granular fertilizer