The A&F Wood 1750 Soft Close or Soft Open Pocket Door Hardware Kit allows for your sliding doors to close or open quietly and securely. The door is smoothly braked, then pulled into the closed or opened position. The 1750 Soft Close or Soft Open Hardware Kit can ONLY be used in the 1750 Built-Up Series Pocket Door Frames.
- 1750 soft close or soft open hardware kit is only compatible with the A&F Wood 1750 built-up series pocket door frames ,it will not fit in other pocket door frames
- Complete kit is for use on one door with a minimum width of 24 in. (609 mm) and minimum thickness of 1 in. (25 mm) for soft close only, best performance on doors 20 to 60 Kg (44 to 132 lbs.)
- For both soft open and soft close use 2 kits and the door must be a minimum width of 28 in. (711 mm), only one hardware kit may be used in a 24 in. (609 mm) door application
- Can be used to upgrade a new installation or to retrofit an existing 1750 series installation; there is room at the end of the track and swing on the soft close mechanism arm to retrofit old or existing A&F 1750 frames
- All components are included to upgrade and install in 1750 built-up series pocket door frames, pocket door frame not included