The AIRCAT 5200-A is a long stroke low vibration composite air hammer with a quick change chisel retainer. It produces 2100 blows per minute from a 3-7/8 in. piston stroke. Most importantly the 5200-A has a metal valve, not a plastic one like most of our competitors use. This adds reliability and durability. The patented ergonomic handle grip is composite which helps absorb the hammer kick for the ultimate in user comfort. We've reduced the vibration level to 4.2 m/s which is the lowest in this class of air hammers. Also included is the patented AIRCAT silencing technology which makes the 5200-A the quietest air hammer on the market and features a standard .401 shank opening. Like all air tools the 5200-A requires 90 psi at the tool inlet while the trigger is engaged. The standard AIRCAT 2 Year warranty which is twice the industry average applies to the 5200-A as well as all AIRCAT Pneumatic Tools.
- 3-3/4 in. piston stroke
- 2,100 blows per minute for fast cutting action
- Patented AIRCAT silencing
- Patented AIRCAT design double injection composite grip has been ergonomically designed to provide unmatched comfort for the user
- Heavy duty ball lock quick change chisel retainer adds safety and reliability
- Vibration damped technology reduces vibration to 4.2 m/sec