This Heavy Duty Industrial Drywall Sander from Aleko is designed for grinding drywall, ceilings, walls of the inner and outer surfaces, clearing floor residues, paint coatings, adhesives and loose plaster. It helps sand larger and hard to reach areas that would be too cumbersome, time consuming and difficult to sand using a traditional hand sander. Use a vacuum cleaner with this model for an almost dust-free working environment. A strong grip handle and control knob for speed adjustment make it easy to use. An extension section will allow for a wider set of applications. When working the corners, the detachable brush housing segment can be removed to allow better access.
- 690F drywall sander includes a blow case
- Input power: 520-Watt 690F has no drive shaft, no power-loss
- 2-point cutting blades
- Precision CNC machined high-alloy steel
- Black oxide finish
- Heavy-duty single piece construction
- 1/4 in. quick change, impact drill/driver compatible hex shank