Are you seeking high quality ornamental wrought iron gates without the high price? We have the perfect alternative for you. We offer designs you will not find anywhere else. All of our gates capture the classic elegance of wrought iron gate designs and offer affordable prices. Our quality gates are all powder coated and galvanized for years of trouble free good looks and security. Posts and Hinges Included. Replacement warranty 10 years. We use Duplex System when make our gates: Galvanized Steel and Powder Coated Paint. When powder paint is applied to galvanized steel, this is referred to as the Duplex System. The Duplex System is the best process used today to protect against any weathering affects of our environment on steel. The powder coating actually increases the life of the galvanized steel. The paint slows the process of at which the zinc is being consumed. Galvanized Steel is iron that has been through a chemical process that protects the steel from rust and corrosion. The steel is submerged in molted zinc at temperatures greater than 800° F. This process known as galvanizing, permanently bonds the zinc to the steel. The zinc is now a shield for the iron. Powder coating is the technique of applying dry paint to an item. The item(s) are then placed in an stove and heated in temperatures that range from 300 to 400° F (depending on the powder).Unlike conventional paints, powder coated paints will not peel, chip or crack.
- Great combination of strength, corrosion resistance, and affordable price
- Duplex system (powder paint is applied to galvanized steel)
- Galvanized steel (protects the steel from rust and corrosion)
- What is in the box: panel of driveway gate, gate posts, side frame extension bracket, side roller black guide with bracket, 12 in., v-groove gate wheels for sliding gates 4 in. for v-profile tracks, v track galvanized gate inverted v tracks for sliding rolling driveway gate
- No welding required
- High quality gate, specially designed for DIY installation