TIG-180DC is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. Welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. When Stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. It means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder. The machine can be for multi-use, and can weld stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and other color metal, and also can use for traditional electric welding. Specification: Processes: TIG (GTAW), Stick, arc, MMA, Input Power: 110/230-Volt/1phase/60Hz, Output Range: DC 20-180 Amp , Input Current: 40 Amp(110-Volt) and 30 Amp(230-Volt), Rated Output: 25.2-Volt and 27.2-Volt , Duty Cycle: 230-VoltAC/180 Amp at 60% and 110-VoltAC/130 Amp at 60%, Dimensions: 17 in. x 7.5 in. x 12 in., Product Weight: 24 lbs. Package Weight: 34 lbs. Included: TIG-180DC TIG/Stick/arc Welding Machine, 13 ft. 300 Amp Professional TIG Torch and Assembly, 10 ft. 300 Amp Electrode Holder and cable, 10 ft. 300 Amp Work Clamp and cable, 110-Volt and 230-Volt Transfer Plug, 2-pieces of Electrode 1/8 in., 2-pieces of Electrode 3/32 in., 2-pieces of Tungsten 1/16 in., Owners Manual.
- Powerful welder capable of welding up to 1/2 in. stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, cast iron and chrome
- 60% duty cycle at 180 Amp, dual voltage input means you can plug into any common power supply
- Over voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, overload protection, fan automatic temperature control
- Full-size TIG and Stick platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value
- Optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent
- 13 ft. 300 Amp TIG torch, 10 ft. 300 Amp electrode holder, 10 ft. 300 Amp work clamp
- All machines tested in the USA, ETL listed