Amico TIG-225 can weld Steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Nickel alloys, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron and Chrome etc. TIG-225 is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. when Stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. it means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder. Input Power is 115/230-Volt/1/60Hz, Rated Input Power is AC 230-Volt/8.5KVA/37 Amp and AC 115-Volt/4.8 KVA/42 Amp , TIG Current Range is AC 230-Volt/DC 18.8-Volt /15-220 Amp and AC 115-Volt/DC 16.0-Volt/15-160 Amp, Stick Current Range is AC 230-Volt/DC 18.8-Volt /15-200 Amp and AC 115-Volt/DC 16.0-Volt/15-140 Amp, 60% Duty Cycle at 220 Amp, Forced Air Fan Cooling, HF and High Voltage start, Usable Electrode Size 1/16-1/4, 93% Power Factor, IP21S Protection Degree, Size: 16 in. x 12 in. x 6.5 in. Weight is 20 lbs. Packaging Size:20 x 13.5 x 11 in. Packaging Weight: 30 lbs. Included: TIG-225 TIG and Stick Welding Machine, 13 ft. Professional TIG Torch Gun, 10 ft. Electrode Holder and Cable, 10 ft. Work Clamp and Cable, 8 ft. Argon Gas Hose, 115-Volt and 230-Volt Power Cord Adapter.
- TIG-225 is ideal for high frequency TIG torch with Stick/arc welder, HF start-easy arc starting and improvers tungsten life
- HF service guarantees a start-up at 100%, simple to operate, LCD amperage display
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent arc stability, 15 Amp - 220 Amp very suitable weld thin work-piece
- Lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection
- Automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly
- Optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent, all machines tested in the USA and 1-year warranty