These acacia hardwood round nut & dipping bowls are an attractive yet functional way to serve meals at your family get-togethers or dinner parties. These handcrafted Acaciaware serveware products beautifully accent any dinner table or outdoors setting and complement a diverse array of foods such as salads and pastas. Whether you want to fill up your bowls with popcorn for movie night or serve some fresh vegetable recipes, your Acaciaware bowls have you covered. Despite its beauty, Acaciaware is durable, low-maintenance and easy to care forjust hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry it between meals. As with any natural wood product, do not use it in a microwave or a dishwasher. Acaciaware is responsibly forested from well-managed forests in the Philippines under close supervision of the local government's reforestation program. If you take care of your Pacific Merchants Acaciaware acacia wood salad bowls, you will enjoy them for years to come. Pacific Merchants is an ecological, eco-friendly green company. We use clean, recycled cardboard packing material that lowers our carbon footprint and reduces the earths landfill. We offer a full line of hardwood dinnerware such as handcrafted wooden salad bowls, dipping bowls, serving trays and utensils.
- 8-piece set includes eight round calabash dip and nut bowls (4 in. diameter and 1-1/2 in. tall)
- Hand-crafted and responsibly harvested in the Philippines
- 4 in. x 1-1/2 in. bowls are great for serving sauces and appetizers to accompany a meal
- Do not use in the microwave, dishwasher or oven
- Hand-wash only with warm soapy water and air-dry