This set of acacia hardwood baguette serving trays, bowls, spoons and vanilla-coconut soy candle is an attractive yet functional way to serve meals at your family get-togethers or dinner parties. These handcrafted Acaciaware serveware beautifully accent any dinner table or outdoors setting and complement a diverse array of foods such as sushi and salads. Whether youre serving up some fresh vegetable recipes or chip appetizers, your Acaciaware items have you covered. Despite their beauty, Acaciaware products are durable, low-maintenance and easy to care forjust hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry them between meals. As with any natural wood product, do not use them in a microwave or a dishwasher. Acaciaware is responsibly forested from well-managed forests in the Philippines under close supervision of the local government's reforestation program. If you take care of your Pacific Merchants Acaciaware acacia wood products, you will enjoy them for years to come. Pacific Merchants is an ecological, eco-friendly green company. We use clean, recycled cardboard packing material that lowers our carbon footprint and reduces the earths landfill. We offer a full line of hardwood dinnerware such as handcrafted wooden salad bowls, dipping bowls, serving trays and utensils.
- 6-piece set includes 1-baguette/bread tray (16-1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in. x 1 in.), 2-round dip and nut bowls (4 in. x 1-1/2 in.), 2-spice spoons (3-1/2 in. long), and 1-vanilla-coconut soy candle
- Hand-crafted and responsibly harvested in the Philippines
- Serving set is great for serving baguettes, bread, appetizers, and their accompanying dips, sauces or snacks. The candle is also a great mood-setter
- Do not use in the microwave, dishwasher or oven
- Hand-wash only with warm soapy water and air-dry