A lovely garden accent adds depth, dimension, and a focal point to a perennial bed, water feature or other natural setting. The Scallop Shell Birdbath from Achla Designs is a beautiful garden decoration designed to benefit the wildlife in your yard. Birds will love having a safe place to cool off and drink some water, and gardeners will love having this piece to complement the plantings. This small birdbath or feeder features an open shell shape and ridged texture, enhanced by the Verdi Finish. A cast small bird perches at the rim. The threaded Scallop Shell bowl is available alone or with a Threaded Birdbath Stake (BB-14). It can also be used with any of our mounting brackets for poles, posts or handrails. Makers of fine quality goods for the home and garden since 1994, we offer a full line of Achla Designs wrought iron landscape structures, plant supports and stands, birdbaths and other decorative garden elements for the patio, porch, deck and yard.
- Invite nature to your yard: this scallop shell birdbath bowl is a beautiful way to provide water in your backyard habitat year-round, and it makes a great gift for the avid gardeners, bird-watchers alike
- Functional pieces of garden art: this decorative, sculpted copper birdbath bowl is perfect for staking into a perennial bed, while the patina finish creates a striking contrast to foliage and blooms
- Hand-made: the bowl is formed from solid brass with a copper plating, a verdi patina finished interior, and a small bird of cast aluminum that perches on the rim, bowl measures 11 in. L x 11 in. W x 4 in. H, stake measures 36 in. H
- Easy to assemble: no tools are required, just gently attach the bowl to the threaded top of the wrought iron stake, and stake the birdbath directly into garden soil, the stake features a 2-pronged design that prevents tipping and is finish with a roman bronze powder coating for maximum weather resistance
- Warranty included: all items have a 90-day manufacturer's warranty