The African Daisy Birdbath from Achla Designs is a sculptural piece of garden art designed to also benefit the wildlife in your yard. Birds will love having a safe place to cool off and drink some water, and gardeners will love having this beautiful piece to accent the plantings. 1 of our larger birdbath bowls, the sunburst petals of Osteospermum were the inspiration for the African Daisy Birdbath. The embossed design is available in brass finish or brass with a rich red patina. The threaded bowl is available alone or with a Threaded Stake (BB-14). It can also be used with any of our mounting brackets for poles, posts or handrails. A lovely garden accent adds depth, dimension, and a focal point to a perennial bed, water feature or other natural setting. Makers of fine quality goods for the home and garden since 1994, we offer a full line of Achla Designs wrought iron landscape structures, plant supports and stands, birdbaths and other decorative garden elements for the patio, porch, deck and yard.
- Invite nature to your yard: this African daisy birdbath is a beautiful way to provide water in your backyard habitat year-round, and it makes a great gift for the avid gardeners, bird-watchers alike
- Functional pieces of garden art: these decorative birdbaths make a functional and artful addition to any perennial bed, water feature, or natural setting in your yard, while the embossed design is available in brass finish or brass with a rich red patina
- Hand-made: the bowl measures 14 in. Dia x 4 in. D, the underside of the bowl features a threaded base that attaches to the 36 in. wrought iron stake which has a 2-pronged design that prevents tipping and is finish with a roman bronze powder coating for maximum
- Easy to assemble: no tools are required, just gently attach the bowl to the threaded top of the wrought iron stake, and stake the birdbath directly into garden soil
- Warranty included: all items have a 90-day manufacturer's warranty