Acoustic Audio IW-191 Specialty Series Speakers are the perfect combination of style and superb sound quality. They are the ultimate investment for your preexisting sound system, because they can be used in a variety of applications. They mount seamlessly into any wall or ceiling, so they are a great addition for your surround sound home theater. You can also use them with any home or office PA system, or for any other multi-room audio system. Each speaker features a 5.25 in. high rigidity polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround, a 12 mm soft dome pivoting tweeter and an extended throw drive assembly. The sophisticated design allows for each speaker to handle 200-Watt of power. Installation is easy with the quick turn mounting arms that lock directly into the wall or ceiling. The grill is white and can be painted to coordinate with a specific decor.
- Acoustic audio IW-191 in wall 2-way speakers, recommended power is 20-200-Watt per speaker, frequency response is 40Hz-22kHz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm, 2-way design and functionality
- 5.25 in. woofers with high rigidity polypropylene cones and extended throw assembly, butyl rubber surrounds for increased performance and durability, 12 mm soft dome pivoting tweeters
- Paintable frames and grills, low profile housings designed for easy installation, integrated wall-lock mounting system, cut-out templates included for easy installation
- Cut out size is 6.25 in. x 9.5 in. per speaker, overall size is 7.625 in. x 11.125 in. per speaker, mounting depth is 3 in. per speaker, designed and engineered in the USA, full instructions included
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater, multiple room, industrial sound, outdoor entertainment, this listing and price is for 1 pair / 2 in wall speakers