The Acudor universal flush access door for walls and ceilings is designed for installation in all types of flush surfaces. The drawn flanged door panel has rounded corners for both safety and an architecturally pleasing appearance. The frame is drawn as one piece, which provides excellent strength and rigidity. Fabricated from galvanized steel and coated with a white baked on polyester powder paint, this door will perform well in high corrosive and exterior applications.
- Easy to install in most flat surfaces, including drywall, plaster, tile and masonry
- Provides access to shutoff valves, electrical junctures, cable raceways, and a variety of other needs
- Design of the hidden hinge helps prevent binding
- Rounded corners for safety
- 1-Piece trim flange resists sagging and distorting