For an easy and convenient way to move damaging rainwater away from your foundation, look no further than the new Amerimax Splash Block. The unique cut out in the back of the splash block allows it to fit underneath your downspout in applications where the elbow of the downspout sits near to the ground with low clearance. This product also features a hole in the front of the splash block allowing it to be secured to the ground with a landscape spike, preventing the product from being impacted by any severe weather or wind. The durable resin construction is able to withstand the elements it is subjected to on a daily basis, making it a long-lasting solution for moving damaging rainwater away from your home.
- Patent-pending cut-out in the back of the splash block allows the product to fit under downspout elbows with low clearance
- Water directing chevron pattern reduces gushing at the bottom of the downspout to limit washout of any mulch or landscaping
- Hole for landscape spike at the front of the splash block allows it to be secured to the ground and stay in place during any severe weather (landscape spike purchased separately)
- Available in multiple colors to complement any landscaping
- Constructed with a durable resin that can withstand outdoor elements
- Compatible with standard downspout sizes, 2 in. x 3 in., 3 in. x 4 in. and round