Give your roof maximum protection against run-off with drip edge flashing. Drip edge flashing can be used for new construction and reroofing projects. Drip edge is used to direct rainwater off of the roof and into your gutter system.
- Drip edge designed to be used along the gutter line of the roof's edge; guiding run-off into gutters away from fascia
- Rust-free aluminum construction for durability with a baked-on white enamel finish for low maintenance; can be painted if desired to match any decor
- Install by nailing under shingles; 1.38 in. nailing edge with a 1.5 in. drop
- Use as starter strip for a true edge to align shingles
- For new construction and re-roofs on residential and commercial buildings