Give your roof maximum protection against run-off with drip edge flashing. Drip edge flashing can be used for new construction and reroofing projects. Drip edge is used to direct rainwater off of the roof and into your gutter system.
- Overhanging drip edge gives maximum protection from roof run-off; use along gutter line of the roof edge
- Rust-free aluminum construction for durability with a factory baked-on finish for low maintenance
- Install by nailing under shingles; 2.35 in. nailing edge with 1.95 in. drop
- Use as starter strip for a true edge to align shingles
- For new construction and re-roofs on residential and commercial buildings
- Hemmed edges for added strength and safety
- Return Policy