Andersen windows allow you to retain or add charm to your home with beautiful wood interiors and a wide array of style options. Not only can windows help lower your energy bills, they help provide an increased level of comfort to the interior of your home. The materials used to make these custom Andersen windows for your home are among the most energy-efficient in the industry. The Dual pan, heat strengthened glass system with High-Performance Low-E glass, Argon gas blend and stainless steel spacer system minimizes the transfer of heat and cold. You of course can also receive the benefits of being Energy Star qualified in all 50 states which means reduced heating and cooling costs and keeps you more comfortable all year round. Andersen stands behind its products with superior warranties, like 20 year limited warranty on glass and 10 year limited warranty on non-glass parts which is even transferrable to the next home owner. The Home Depot also stands behind your entire project with a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty.
- Superior weather-stripping creates a weather tight, water-resistant seal
- Wide variety of interior and exterior colors, hardware styles and finishes, grille patterns and trim allow you to add style to your home
- Awning windows are hinged at the top and open outward from the bottom allowing for ventilation and protection from the rain
- Parma-shield exterior cladding system is a time-tested Andersen innovation that offers low maintenance and durability while also providing an attractive appearance
- Beauty and warmth of real wood interiors
- Energy efficient options help you meet the performance level you need and want