With over 50% more clarity than standard Andersen insect screens, Andersen TruScene insect screens are virtually invisible, so the view from your windows is as clear as all outdoors. And, because they practically disappear in your windows, they don't detract from the beauty of your home. TruScene insect screens are made with a micro-fine stainless steel mesh that is one-third the diameter of standard insect screen wire to let more fresh air and sunlight in, while keeping some of the smallest insects out. Smooth operating fasteners make it easy to attach and remove and the white frame matches the white interior of your window, so it will blend into your home for a neat, clean appearance. This insect screen fits Andersen 400 Series and 200 Series casement windows.
- Nearly invisible screen with 50% more clarity than standard andersen insect screens
- The strength of stainless steel
- Protection against some of the smallest insects
- Superior ventilation
- Lets more light into your home
- Additional colors and sizes available through your local the Home Depot Store
- Andersen TruScene insect screens are manufactured for Andersen Windows only and cannot be used on any other brand of windows