The Anvil 8 in. Groove Joint Pliers provides bang for your buck, as these pliers can do a wide variety of tasks. The joint allows both jaws to align parallel to the fastener or surface you are working on. The handles are double-dipped grips for increased user comfort as you work, and the pliers are forged from steel to provide the tool strength and durability. With a 1 and 1/4 in. jaw capacity, the Anvil 8 in. Groove Joint Pliers are a must-have for any toolbox.
- Pliers have a 1 and 1/4 in. jaw capacity
- Jaw has five different settings, each roughly 3/8 in. apart, making these pliers incredibly dynamic
- Dipped grips wipe clean of oil and dirt
- Ergonomic handles reduce hand fatigue
- Lifetime Warranty
- Meets ANSI grade 3-specifications
- Hardened teeth for durability