Atmotube Pro is a wearable, portable most advanced solution for both indoor and outdoor air quality tracking. With more precise and reliable sensors, it accurately detects PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 pollutants, such as dust, pollen, soot, and mold spores. Measures real-time air pollution caused by harmful gases and a wide range of Volatile Organic compounds (VOCs) like acetone, methanol, benzene, ethanol, toluene, xylene, and formaldehyde. It also measures atmospheric pressure, temperature, and humidity. Mobile app is free and available for iOS and Android smartphones. User-friendly interface shows air quality readings and helps you to track the measurements history and personal air score. If the air quality gets below a certain point you will immediately receive an alert notification.
- Real-time air quality tracker - constantly monitors the environment around you, accurately measuring a wide range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like acetone, methanol, formaldehyde and harmful gases, like carbon monoxide (CO)
- PM sensors detects PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 pollutants, such as dust, pollen, soot, and mold spores, etc.
- Multi-purpose: Atmotube plus air quality tester also includes a weather station with atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity sensors for using indoors or outdoors
- Portable and wearable: most compact air quality tracker which securely hooks on a bag or belt, with up to 7-days battery life so you can take it anywhere and test air pollution in or outside your home
- Impact: the aggregated environmental data is shared with a global air quality map that is free for everyone to use, Atmotube plus is a personal contribution to global air pollution awareness, as well as a potential lifesaver for you and your family
- Mobile app: user-friendly interface shows air quality readings, helps to track measurements history and personal air score, if the air quality gets below a certain point, you will immediately receive an alert