The Avanti Pro 7-1/4 in. x 140 Tooth Plywood Circular Saw Blade has a hollow-ground design and high tooth count for clean cuts through plywood, plastics, wood-veneer and other laminated materials. It has a friction-reducing rim coating to resist binding and drag. The durable-construction carbide reinforcement extends the life of this blade up to twice that of standard steel blades. It is designed specifically for professional contractors.
- Professional contractor-quality replacement blade for circular saws
- Ideal for plywood, plastics and laminated materials
- Made of high-quality steel with carbide reinforcement for toughness and durability
- Special rim coating reduces binding and drag
- Note: product may vary by store