The original BESSEY malleable cast iron bar clamp was the world's first bar clamp. It is an industry standard because of its durability and build quality. Each BESSEY TG Series clamp comes standard with an anti-slip system; including a set screw that is molded into the sliding arm and which interlocks with the serrations on the cold drawn steel rail. The profiled steel rail comes from BESSEY's own German steel drawing mill and , is shaped to act as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces. The smooth running spindle with Acme thread allows rapid and powerful clamping.
- Integrated anti-slip system with a hardened set screw molded into the sliding arm which interlocks with the serrated rail
- Malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm allow powerful rigid clamping
- High-quality profiled steel rail
- Hardened, smooth-running spindle with Acme thread
- Ergonomic composite or wood grip handles
- The fixed jaw is press fit to the rail with no mechanical fasteners to loosen
- The original BESSEY malleable cast bar clamps are available in 60 different combinations of capacity, throat depth and style of handle