Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, you're going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You're going to need a BLACK BULL 20 Gal. Water Based Parts Washer. This 20 Gal. parts washer with a 12 Gal. water-based solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 GPH and re-circulates up to 3.2 Gal. of water-based solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors, fully enclosed electric pump re-circulates fluid for quick parts washing
- Rated voltage: 120-Volt / 60 Hz / 0.5 AMP, 120-Volts/60 Hz water pump, pump output: 192 GPH flow rate (with flexible pipe)
- Maximum pump output: 318 GPH flow rate (without flexible pipe), re-circulates 2.6-3.2 GPM of water-based solvent, max output through spigot - 2.64-3.1 Gal./min 20 Gal. tank capacity/12 Gal. water-based solvent capacity max
- Overall Dimension: 30 in. W x 21-1/4 in. D x 34-5/8 in. H, tank: 28 in. W x 19 in. D x 10.25 in. H
- Water-Based Solvent required for use (Not included)