BOCCHI sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances has now returned to your kitchen. With the firing in our kilns up to 2000F temperatures, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans - No Problem. Due to their special glaze coating fused with the fireclay body, these sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With its protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI sinks are truly crafted to match your design and functional desires and beyond.
- Exclusive high-pressure casted fine fireclay production for durability and timeless elegance
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking
- Includes wire mesh bottom grid and strainer
- We do not recommend cutting the countertop until you receive the sink - sizes may vary slightly
- Sink can accommodate a garbage disposal
- Flange extension not needed