The Blue Pure 211+ Particle and Activated Carbon Replacement Filter protects against both gaseous and particulate contaminates. An activated carbon mesh layer eliminates harmful gaseous pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), tobacco smoke, and other odors. In addition, advanced polypropylene filter media removes particle pollutants down to 0.1 micron in size from your indoor air, such as pollen, dust, and pet dander. Using a 360° air intake and up to 4 times the filter surface area than competing replacement filters, the Blue Pure 211+ Particle and Activated Carbon Filter lasts longer, on average from 6 months to a year. The click-and-change filter is easily removed and replaced, and can be put into recycling at the end of its service life.
- Important to only use genuine Blueair replacement filters to maintain optimal performance and warranty. Filters that are not Blueair genuine will void your units warranty.
- GENUINE Blueair replacement filter for Blue Pure 211+.
- Particle and activated carbon filter reduces pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, odor, VOCs, tobacco smoke and other gaseous pollutants
- Recommended to change filter once every 6 months, or dependent on usage, this filter is eco-friendly and can be recycled after it's changed
- For BLUE PURE 211+ only, please ensure the original filter with your unit is collapsible and slides into a metal cage to operate, contact Blueair customer service if you have any questions