The Bondhus Ball End screwdriver with BriteGuard finish inserts into the screw at a 25° angle. The 2 component ComfortGrip ergonomic handle design is slightly textured to help retain grip, even when your hands are wet or oily and features a durable thermoplastic core. Bondhus handles are designed and sized to match the torque capacity of each blade tip. Bondhus professional quality tools are made with protanium high torque steel which is 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel and they provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Set includes ball end screwdrivers in sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 and 5 mm
- Ball end inserts into screw at a 25° angle
- 2-component handle with tough inner core and cushioned rubber exterior
- Ergonomic handle design greatly reduces pain and discomfort associated with repetitive tasks
- BriteGuard finish is the next generation chrome finish - a traditional plated tool look with superior protection and durability
- Made with protanium high torque steel - up to 20% stronger with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- Lifetime warranty