All-America Selection Bibb-type lettuce is popular for its flavor and heat tolerance. Rich, green leaves, sometimes tinged with red, form a beautiful rosette in the garden. Withstands stress and resists bolting. A good source of vitamin A and phytonutrients. Grows best in full sun but will tolerate partial shade and even appreciates it in spring in hot climates. Maturity: 21-days to 55-days after planting.
- Rich, green leaves form a beautiful rosette
- Good source of vitamin A and phytonutrients
- Bolt-resistant, grows best in full sun but tolerates partial shade
- Great flavor, heat tolerant
- Matures 21-55 days after planting
- Start Your Own Vegetable Garden.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all large planter pots here.Click here to learn more.