With its silver-gray foliage and tall spikes of deep purple blooms, Elegance is a real eye-catcher with a lovely, relaxing aroma. Use fresh cut or dried, in drinks, baked goods, and crafts. Pollinators love this plant, but deer don’t. Perennial in zones 5 to 7.
- Rich purple blooms with silvery gray leaves
- Wonderfully relaxing aroma
- Deer-resistant plants attracts pollinators
- Lavender has both garden and culinary uses
- Use fresh or dried
- How to Grow Lavender in Your Garden.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all small planter pots here.Click here to learn more.