Our Bonnie Husky Cherry Red tomato plant is perfect for a container garden or small space. This super sweet cherry tomato is a best seller because of its flavor, productivity and good looks. The vines are dwarf indeterminate, making them short and husky like a determinate type between 3 ft. and 4 ft., yet they yield clusters of tasty little cherry tomatoes in a small space over a long period of time. The dwarf vines stay neat and compact, but do give the plant a little support on a stake or cage to keep it upright in rain and wind. Plant arrives in a biodegradable pot with a well-established root system and hardened off for easy transplanting in the garden.
- Cherry tomato perfect for pots
- Plant spacing: 36 in. apart in conventional rows, 24 in. to 30 in. in intensive gardens or one plant per 18 in. - 24 in. container
- Ships in a 4 in. plant-able pot
- Biodegradable pot by jiffy
- Click here to learn more about our Healthy Home Eco Options