The OSC212HG is a 1/8 in. kerf carbide grit/grout and grinding blade. Applications range from grout removal between tiles to cutting abrasive materials. Hybrid Grout Blade features a 12-pin design to help provide a secure connection for high torque oscillating tools.
- For use with high torque oscillating tools
- Ideal for use as a grout blade, rasp and corner rasp
- Tungsten carbide fully covers the blade sides and underside for long life
- Features proprietary interface connection point
- Combines traditional carbide grout blade with a rasp into a new hybrid grout-working accessory
- Teardrop shape offers easy corner work for grout and thinset removal