The Bosch daredevil auger bit features a reinforced tip with dual cutting edges. This helps it to withstand nail hits and provide balanced drilling. This auger has a reinforced spine, delivering strength during aggressive drilling for 3X life vs. Standard augers. The reamer edge improves entry and exit hole quality.
- Reinforced bit tip provides superior performance against nail hits vs. standard auger bits
- Dual cutting edges deliver easier nail cutting and balanced drilling
- To ensure the quality and accuracy of entry and exit holes, the auger features a reamer edge
- Reinforced spine adds strength for heavy-duty applications
- Open-faced flute offers improved chip removal
- In independent testing, shown to last up to 3x longer than standard auger bits
- Ideal length for drilling in-between studs and in tight areas