The Bosch RA1161 fixed base is designed for use with Bosch router model 1617 and 1618 series. This fixed base allows you to use larger bits and provides better viewing visibility. Has coarse and micro fine adjustment system with resettable depth indicator for fast, precise bit depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cord location motor housing does not rotate during depth adjustment, eliminating potential cause of horizontal movement of bit
- Precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, temples, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- 3.0-amp tool ample power for heavier applications
- Accepts Bosch tool-free template guide adapter system fast and easy template guide changes
- Also designed for router table usage base allows wrench access from above table for convenient dep’t adjustment
- Tool-free base change quick clamp system allows motor to be moved with ease
- When mounted in router table, two additional protective devices prevent motor from falling to floor after quick-clamp is released