The beautiful, golden-yellow, cup-shaped, upright trumpets of Millennium Gold Hybrid Calla Lily are about 5 in. tall and 2 in. to 3 in. across. The foliage is also attractive, broad, sword like and a rich green with creamy white spots and markings. Enjoying full sun to partial shade and growing 14 in. tall to 24 in. tall, these calla lilies are the best varieties available anywhere. Native to South Africa, calla lilies can be used in beds, borders, patio pots or planters. They can also be grown indoors as house plants.
- Space plants approximately 12 in. to 18 in. apart for best results
- Tolerates a wide range of soils, but grows best in well-drained soil
- Blooms in June and July
- Reaches standard mature height of 18 in. to 24 in.
- Includes five 14 cm plus bulbs
- Botanical name: zantedeschia millennium gold (yellow mammoth)
- Grows and flowers best in full sun, partial shade
- Showy flowers are great for borders, bouquets, container gardening, cut flowers