Imported from Chinese nurseries where the branches have been trained for years, the Brussel's Bonsai Chinese Elm Bonsai is a deciduous tree with intricate twigging on secondary branches complemented by small leaves. A durable tree, designed for outdoor gardens, the Chinese Elm can also be displayed indoors for extended periods of time. It comes is a decorative container along with a humidity tray, deco rock and proper care manual.
- 10-year-old Chinese elm is durable for your outdoor garden
- Botanical name: Ulmus parvifolia
- Intricate twigging on secondary branches complimented by small leaves provides a textured appearance
- Branches have been trained for years and offer an aesthetic accent
- Can be displayed indoors for extended periods of time
- Planted in a 10 in. container for a stylish decor
- Includes a 10 in. humidity tray, a deco rock and a care manual