The 4 in. Fiber Cement Hooded Vent Is used for venting air through sidewalls. The exclusive lock on trim ring sppeds installation with any siding: fiber cement, wood, vinyl, aluminum, stucco or hardwood. Sidewalls provided for ease of caulking edges of siding.
- Built-in concealed exhaust flap stays closed when not in use
- Complete with 8 in. aluminum tube (4 in. Dia)
- Net free area 12.5 sq. in.
- Lock on hood for easy installation
- Side drain channels and lower flange divert water over the face of the siding
- J-channel eliminated
- Finish trim ring adjusts for a range of siding thickness