The Burpee Basil Genovese Seed can produce a delicious herbal addition to your cooking. The large basil leaves can be harvested after approximately 6 weeks.
- Flavorful basil is great for cooking, especially pesto and garlic-flavored dishes
- Sow in average soil in full sun after the danger of frost has passed
- Germinates in about 14 days and can be harvested after approximately 6 weeks
- For best results, plant seeds 12 in. apart
- Can grow to be up to 24 in. high
- Extra-large green leaves are intensely scented and flavorful