The Burpee Dill Fernleaf Seed can develop into an herb. The mature plant has dark green, finely divided leaves and possesses excellent dill flavor. The foliage, flower heads and seeds can be used to flavor salads, soups, stews and pickles. Fernleaf dill is an annual.
- Dwarf dill plants can be used to add flavor to salads, soups, stews and pickles
- Designed to grow in sunny areas
- 10 - 21 day germination period
- Can be harvested after approximately 12 weeks
- Plant 10 in. apart
- Can grow up to 18 in.
- Compact, base-branching plants provide an extended cutting season and are slow to go to seed