You can grow large, attractive sunflowers with the Burpee Sunflower Mammoth Seed. It yields flowers whose heads have hundreds of plump, striped, thin-shelled edible seeds. The blooms are yellow petaled.
- For growing large yellow flowers with edible seeds
- Designed to grow in full sunlight
- Germinates in about 14 days
- Can be harvested after approximately 11 weeks
- Plant approximately 12 in. apart, 1/2 in. deep
- Can grow up to 12 ft.
- Easy to grow
- Harvest when flower heads dry, and continue to air-dry heads in large paper bags for 2 - 3 weeks