The 0.50 cu. ft. 40 lbs. 3/8 in. Montana River Decorative Landscaping Pebble has been smoothed and polished by the natural currents of the rivers and creeks of North America. These beautiful stones will add a dynamic element to your garden landscape and are the perfect material to be used for drought tolerant, water wise dry-scape landscaping and gardening. The beautiful mixed colors include beige, brown, grey, dull pink and ivory and will create a dramatic, natural affect when used in gardens, ponds and stream beds as well as around trees, walk ways, driveways and patio's. These stones are easy to spread, protect soil from temperature extremes, restrain the growth of weeds and can also be used to help protect drainage areas from erosion.
- Each pebble is one of a kind and color hues range from beige to brown, grey, dull pink and ivory
- Beautiful, natural stone to use when trying to save water in dry-scape or xeriscape landscaping and gardening
- Ideal as a lawn replacement or for rock gardens, pathways, around trees, river beds, ponds and water features
- Helps with erosion control, water retention in the soil and restrains weed growth
- Great for container gardening
- Product consists of 3/8 in. Montana river pebble shipped in a 40 lbs. bag
- Sizes and colors may vary