For workers who hate to wear work boots, the Streamline Leather composite toe work shoe offers the durability of a work boot, with the style and comfort of an athletic shoe. This shoe is perfect for light industrial occupations such as DIY projects at home, to warehousing and logistics. The style's lightweight ErgoLite design offers shock absorbent features and enhanced flexibility so you can move comfortably. But, rest assured that the composite toe and electrical hazard features will keep you protected. The materials and shock absorption underfoot will remind you of your favorite sneakers, cushioning each step and supporting you on your feet all day long. The slip resistant T1000 outsole performs against oil and water and can handle tough, long-term wear.
- ASTM F2413-11 non-metallic composite toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600-Volts in dry conditions
- Nylon mesh lining with microfiber sock liner
- Slip resistant soles reduce the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
- T1000 rubber outsole performs against oil and water and is heat and abrasion resistant