Internet #100173604

Model # CA101

0683431991019

Carbon Monoxide Detector

  • Detects invisible and odorless carbon monoxide gas
  • Sensor light turns gray to black in 15 minutes
  • Made to last up to 6 months for optimal detection
$ 8 46
store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

  • Detects invisible and odorless carbon monoxide gas
  • Sensor light turns gray to black in 15 minutes
  • Made to last up to 6 months for optimal detection
PRO-LAB Carbon Monoxide Test Kit can detect the Invisible and Odorless carbon monoxide gas. The sensor button will turn grey to black within fifteen minutes. The sensor button will return to it is original color and be ready for reuse when exposed to fresh air (unless sensor has been overexposed). Even a slight darkening of the sensor button indicates a dangerous amount of carbon monoxide.
  • Laboratory tested for accuracy
  • Safe and easy to use
  • 2 reusable sensor buttons included
  • Last up to 6 months
  • Great for areas without electrical power
  • Recommended Testing Areas: Home, kitchens, furnace areas, garages. cars, RV's, Campers, Boats, airplanes, wood stoves, fireplaces, space heaters and water heaters
  • Reactions time is slightly faster when damp and slightly slower when dry
  • Carbon Monoxide is extremely toxic - Odorless, Tasteless, Colorless Gas
  • Carbon Monoxide causes 1,000 to 2,500 deaths per year
  • CO is caused by incomplete combustion of Carbon/Fossil fuels such are Gasoline, Kerosene, Butane, Wood, Coal, Charcoal etc.

Product Overview

  • Detects invisible and odorless carbon monoxide gas
  • Sensor light turns gray to black in 15 minutes
  • Made to last up to 6 months for optimal detection
Model #: CA101
Internet #: 100173604

PRO-LAB Carbon Monoxide Test Kit can detect the Invisible and Odorless carbon monoxide gas. The sensor button will turn grey to black within fifteen minutes. The sensor button will return to it is original color and be ready for reuse when exposed to fresh air (unless sensor has been overexposed). Even a slight darkening of the sensor button indicates a dangerous amount of carbon monoxide.

  • Laboratory tested for accuracy
  • Safe and easy to use
  • 2 reusable sensor buttons included
  • Last up to 6 months
  • Great for areas without electrical power
  • Recommended Testing Areas: Home, kitchens, furnace areas, garages. cars, RV's, Campers, Boats, airplanes, wood stoves, fireplaces, space heaters and water heaters
  • Reactions time is slightly faster when damp and slightly slower when dry
  • Carbon Monoxide is extremely toxic - Odorless, Tasteless, Colorless Gas
  • Carbon Monoxide causes 1,000 to 2,500 deaths per year
  • CO is caused by incomplete combustion of Carbon/Fossil fuels such are Gasoline, Kerosene, Butane, Wood, Coal, Charcoal etc.

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.

Specifications

Dimensions

Product Depth (in.)
1.25
Product Height (in.)
8
Product Width (in.)
6

Details

Biodegradable
No
Child safe
Yes
Commercial / Residential
Commercial / Residential
Detects/ Tests For
Invisible and Odorless Carbon Monoxide Gas
Number of Uses
3
Returnable
90-Day
Time Until Results
1 Hour or Less

Specifications

Dimensions

Product Depth (in.)
1.25
Product Height (in.)
8
Product Width (in.)
6

Details

Biodegradable
No
Child safe
Yes
Commercial / Residential
Commercial / Residential
Detects/ Tests For
Invisible and Odorless Carbon Monoxide Gas
Number of Uses
3
Returnable
90-Day
Time Until Results
1 Hour or Less

Questions & Answers

How many ppm will this test detect?

Asked by: Sbush
As low as 50 ppm
Answered by: Pro Lab Customer Support
Date published: 2018-11-05

Does the detector have to be replaced after 6 months or just the batteries?

Does the detector have to be replaced after 6 months or just the batteries?
Asked by: Elfatso
This is NOT a battery operated device. It is a chemical reaction to the carbon monoxide. These "button" type detectors generally have a 12-36 month shelf life when sealed, and 3-6 month life after being opened.
Answered by: Ken
Date published: 2018-10-02

I discovered that plumber did not connect top of hot water heater to the vent pipe coming through the roof. There is a 4

Ince gap between heater and vent pipe. Could we be exposed to carbon monixide ?
Asked by: Howard
The gap you see between the water-heater and the vent-pipe is perfectly normal. - Note: the only drawback is when a homeowner uses their attic fan 24/7. (rare to do that), but the attic fan could prevent your home vent pipes from venting air and gas appropriately. As always, further concerns require further investigation and learning. Keep asking, keep learning. Be safe my friends.
Answered by: bSafe
Date published: 2016-12-14
  • y_2020, m_2, d_15, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_, sid_100173604, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT